Reporting to the IT Manager, the incumbent is responsible for technical support to users. He/She installs and maintains computer equipment, systems and networks. He/She coordinates the technician’s activities and special events and manages the inventory associated with the computer park.
• Provide support and administration of MS365 environment, MS Exchange 2016 / Exchange Online Management and Active Directory;
• Diagnose, document and resolve technical issues;
• Respond to and coordinate activities in emergencies and special events;
• Prepare purchase orders and ensure receipt of materials or services;
• Report anomalies or breakdowns to suppliers and provide solutions;
• Assist or take charge of the activities of other members of his/her team during periods of high demand and during absences;
• Support the ticketing system, as well as the inventory of systems and peripherals (product and service partner agreements);
• Ensure regular maintenance and upgrades of workstations (operating system, office and business application, security);
• Ensure system monitoring, proper functioning of backup copies and system logs, anti-virus, ransomware and anti-spam solutions, firewalls, etc.;
• Participate in administrative tasks and produce system performance reports;
• Assist/train employees in the use of enterprise systems and software.
• Diploma of professional studies in computer science or equivalent training;
• Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position;
• Very good knowledge of desktop technologies (computers and peripherals, operating system, Windows server and Azure);
• Mastery of Microsoft Office 365 suite software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.);
• Fluency in French and good knowledge of English (written and oral);
• Occasional availability outside regular hours.
Skills in demand
• Have a strong interest in the security and protection of information;
• Excellent organizational and priority management skills;
• Autonomy, proactivity, flexibility and speed of execution;
• Good interpersonal skills, courtesy and sociability;
• Excellent customer service;
• Sense of responsibility, attention to detail and discretion;
• Ability to popularize technical language.
Are you smart, resourceful, patient, positive, reliable and honest? We are looking for a person who wants to help his/her colleagues and who favors teamwork!
Open salary based on 65-72K experience and full range of benefits.
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all groups remain fairly represented. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.
Job Requisition Id: 164373 Business Function: Human Resources Primary City: Montréal Other Location(s): Montreal, Saint-Laurent, St-Laurent Province: Quebec Employment Type:...Apply For This Job
Job ID: 34416 Job Category: Human Resources Division & Section: People & Equity, Occupational Health, Safety & Wellness Work Location:...Apply For This Job
About Us MaxPeople is a professional Human Resources consulting firm offering HR, Training, Recruitment and Employment Law services to clients...Apply For This Job
Stolk Construction is a leading General Contractor, specializing in the industrial, institutional, commercial and energy sectors. Our primary mission is...Apply For This Job
Company Description At H&M We believe that it’s when you mix and match different talents, experiences, and styles that the...Apply For This Job
Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Canadian Tire Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from coast-to-coast dates back...Apply For This Job