Hines Health Services (HHS) is Fort McMurray’s local medical services and occupational health care provider. Founded in 2012, HHS has an extensive client base with over 5,000 clients in diverse industries and sectors. HHS’s diverse scope of services includes a local assessment clinic, mobile services, on-site testing, staffing and remote medical service, as well as a dedicated Emergency Medical Division.
For more information on Hines Health Services, visit: www.hineshealth.ca.
Job Profile: Recruiter
A critical member of the Hines Health Services team, the Recruiter will be responsible for curating candidates for Hines Health Services’ rapidly growing team. This role reports directly to our HHS Contract Manager. To thrive in this role, the Recruiter must have a detailed understanding of the hiring process, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience with employee management. It will be considerate a great asset to have previous experience recruiting Nursing staff and Health Care Providers.
Location: Fort McMurray
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist with creating and monitoring job postings
· Assist with selecting, interviewing and reviewing potential candidates
· Manage on-boarding of new staff, including training, filing required documentation and paperwork related to new hires
· Provide general administrative support in an ever-evolving environment
· Be familiar with work in accordance with health and safety legislation and company policies and procedures
· Read, understand and comply with HHS’s Guidelines, Safety policies and Job Procedures, as well as applicable government laws and regulations
· Document and maintain records in a timely manner with utmost confidentiality
· Minimum 3 years proven experience as a recruiting role or other relevant administrative support experience.
· In-depth understanding of Nursing and health care professional licensing bodies and education requirements.
· In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite, including MS Teams, and Zoom
· Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
· Professional level verbal and written communication skills (business emails and correspondence)
· Competence in core HR functional areas, including: compensation; recruitment; training and development
· CPHR or training in human resources is considered an asset
· Must pass pre-employment tests, including drug and alcohol screen, and criminal background check
· Post-secondary education is highly preferable
· You want to be part of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced organization that is in growth mode. You are creative and find ways to adapt to new situations.
· You pay attention to details because you know they make a difference, and you won’t let things slip through the cracks.
· You are a natural multitasker – others marvel at your ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks – and you never drop the ball.
· You demonstrate professionalism and maturity.
· You are a problem-solver. Where others see a roadblock, you focus on finding a path forward.
· You treat everyone, both inside and outside of the organization, with respect and courtesy.
· You see and seek out the best in others, and create space for them to develop their potential.
· You maintain confidentiality.
· You consistently model high ethical standards.
· You naturally build rapport and trust through sincerity and discretion.
· You enjoy working in a collaborative environment, yet you are a self-starter and are able to work independently.
· You promote a healthy, sustainable personal balance in life and work.
· You are perceived as being responsive, encouraging, fair-minded, and honest.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $26.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
HUMAN RESOURCES TECHNICIAN (12 Months temporary position with possibility of permanency) NuChem Sciences, a contract research company in organic synthesis...Apply For This Job
Reporting directly to the Human Resource Manager, this role will be assisting in the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource...Apply For This Job
SPIN VFX, Toronto is seeking a full time Human Resources Manager to join our team. Our dynamic studio is made...Apply For This Job
HUMAN RESOURCE SERVICES ASSISTANT – HEALTH AND WELLNESS 1.0 FTE Permanent Salary Range: $53,634 – $67,044 per year The Simcoe...Apply For This Job
Major Duties and Responsibilities Perform full-cycle recruitment for all hourly and support all non-managerial salaried positions, including sourcing and screening...Apply For This Job
Débosseleur Emploi – Permanent Temps plein – Débosseleur Filiale: Carrosserie Groupe Saillant -Québec Québec G1X 3Y8 Dès que possibleHoraire: Lundi...Apply For This Job