Immigrate is a software company automating and streamlining the Canadian immigration industry. It is a marketplace which allows companies and individuals to find Registered Canadian Immigration Consultants to help with a wide variety of immigration application processing by streamlining and automating the immigration application process.
Our goal is to help make Canadian immigration a one click process for all of our clients. Immigrate uses an online web portal to perform all aspects of the Canadian immigration process.
Our headquarters is in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and we’re a fast growing company that has been doubling in size and revenue since 2018.
Immigrate might be right for you if you are interested in working with a dynamic team of people from all over the world. We are very culturally diverse and have a strong female presence. We are looking for people who want to work for a company that loves helping others.
Position: Full time
In this role, you will assist our team in processing applications while providing exceptional customer service to our clients.
We provide training as well as educational advancement opportunities for our employees and a flexible schedule. Company extended health benefits available after a 3 month probationary period.
● Posting and maintaining job ads across multiple job boards for the recruitment of foreign workers
● Preparing complete applications and compiling / checking all required documents for an Immigration Consultant to submit
● Prepare emails for the Consultant to check and send to clients
● Provide excellent customer service for client management
● Assist with employer compliance requirements
This job is for you if you:
● Have exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, and speed in data entry
● Have good attitude and a willingness to learn
● Have a strong understanding of computers
● Thrive in a startup environment where all teams are agile and ongoing reprioritization is required
● Experience with LMIA applications and business cases is an asset