What you get to do every single day
– Plan travel and meeting arrangements
– Train and oversee other support staff and customer relations
– Arrange reports and financial data
– Manage incoming calls
– Organizing presentations
– Demonstrated knowledge of meeting coordination and planning
– Proficiency in Book Travel Arrangements
– Calendar Management experience
– Event planning experience
– Knowledge of Book Travel Arrangements
– Microsoft Office experience
– Adeptness in Microsoft Office 365
– Top-notch organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience
– Ability to use the internet for research
A dynamic company is seeking an individual to support senior management at an influential and progressive company. Are you passionate about growing your career as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment? Then we would love to hear from you! Contact us today to begin your career!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.