• Manage implementation of new product and manufacturing procedures.
• Lead and manage production managers’ activities to meet on-time delivery and quality objectives and monitor and adjust manpower levels as required.
• Coordinate with colleagues to implement corrective actions required to maintain/recover schedule priorities.
• Define and implement maintenance and safety procedures.
• Manage activities of the materials coordinator and liaise with corporate supply chain.
• Maintain accurate performance, inventory control and COG records. As required, review and report on purchase and inventory variances and vendor performance.
• Support on-going lean, 5S, CI initiatives
• Ensure inventory control practices are followed for receiving, storing, transaction reporting, cycle counting and determining disposition. Co-ordinate annual inventory count.
• Degree in production/operations/materials management, inventory management or equivalent training / experience. Experience in a lean, 5S, CI production environment is an asset.
• 7+ years related experience including demonstrated strong supervisory skills, negotiating and planning skills.
• 5+ years working with complex ERP systems.
• Excellent communications skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply now!
Only those shortlisted will be contacted at this time. No relocation assistance is provided, local applicants only. Please reference job number 05150-0012510748 in all correspondence
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.