– Booking client appointments, coordinating meetings and court attendances
– Assembling and filing briefs and documents for court
– Enter and amend information in DivorceMate
– Compose, format and proofread documentation
– Electronic filing and organization of client files, use of CaseLines
– Maintaining a busy practice calendar, scheduling meetings, court appearances, questionings
– Minimum of 5 years legal firm experience in Family Law
– Successful completion of a post-secondary legal assistant/law clerk program
– Solid knowledge of Ontario Family Law rules and forms
– Strong technical skills using: MS Office 365, Adobe PDF, Excel, DivorceMate.
– Strong communication skills
– Professional, client service orientated, self-motivated and ability to take initiative
– Ability to prioritize and multi-task meet deadlines with high attention to detail
– Strong calendar and email management skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.