As the Senior Accountant your day to day responsibilities of this role may include, but not be limited to:
– Execute month-end close procedures
– Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
– Inventory analysis
– Financial statement reporting – Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls.
– Ad-hoc projects as necessary
Showcase your skills as a Senior Accountant with our client. The successful Senior Accountant will possess the following:
– Previous experience as a Senior Accountant
– Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
– Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
– Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritize tasks
To apply for this Senior Accountant opportunity, please click the “APPLY NOW” Link located above. For any questions regarding this position, please contact Robert Half Talent Solutions at 403.237.9363. Be sure to reference JO# 05000-0012505428 in all communication
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.