URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number.
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Sunita
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our major banking clients is looking for a Banking Service Rep (Wire Payments, Data Entry, Banking)
Length: 4 Months Contract with a strong possibility of an extension
Location: Mississauga, ON – ONSITE
Hours: Monday-Friday, Rotating hours between 7:30am – 6pm EST – MUST be flexible
LOB: Payments Processing
This group receives and processes incoming payments from other entities worldwide electronically. The focus of these individuals will be to repair incoming payments- when payments are processed, the process of the funds transmitting from their entity can error out- these reps will correct this route and ensure payments can process through their queue to the correct entity.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Repairing wire payments
• Ensuring wire payments are processed with no process errors
• Receiving payments in differing currencies and manually keying the funds into the correct currency in alignment with the customer’s bank account
• Working through their request queue with both speed and accuracy
• Excellent typing skills- a speed of 50 words/minute at minimum
• Superb typing accuracy
• Strong communication skills- a bilingual candidate is an asset, but the work the team completes day to day is with English speaking customers
• Willingness to learn
• Strong work ethic
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Previous financial teller experience is a nice plus
• Previous service rep experience for a banking client
• Solid knowledge of general geography- this team handles transfers worldwide, and it can be helpful for candidates to have a good understanding of where countries are located and the currencies they leverage
• Post-secondary degree highly preferred- no discipline in specific is required, nor is it required the candidate come from a college or university background
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply!
Please note: Adherence to our end client’s vaccination policy is a requirement
Please visit the TEAMRECRUITER website to review other CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!