Coordinate Front End operations to provide exceptional customer service, ensuring a positive shopping experience and driving customer loyalty. Ensures compliance with Company programs, while maintaining operational standards.
1. Ensures safe work processes and emergency procedures are followed, i.e., safe lifting techniques, cleanliness of area, evacuations, down registers, emergency codes, theft.
2. Handle customer and Associate concerns and provide guidance as required.
3. Monitors all Front End associates ensuring proper coverage, coordinating breaks as well as providing assistance to outlying registers.
4. Provides training to Associates on systems and Company procedures, i.e., scanning accuracy, productivity, company programs and initiatives, discounts, EAS system, safety.
5. Oversees purchase, return and exchange transactions and assists with the correction of errors where required, providing approvals, and verifying processes to meet Company guidelines.
6. Ensures all EAS systems are functioning to standard, i.e. Cashiers deactivating, Greeters handling issues appropriately, completing “Failure to Deactivate” Logs.
7. Prepares registers for opening and closing daily and supports cashiers by providing change as needed, while maintaining front end cash levels and supports process by completing audits on register accuracy.
8. Oversees and promotes all company sponsor programs and initiatives, i.e., credit card service, Walmart protection plan, charity initiatives, and discount programs.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
35 SAGE HILL GATE NW, CALGARY, AB T3R 0S4, Canada
A Friendly family dentistry in Markham is looking for a dental receptionist. Good communication skills and previous dental office experience...Apply For This Job
Looking for part-time who love customer service and all things sunshine.Duties include, but not limited to:Greeting clients in a friendly,...Apply For This Job
Are you ready for a taste of the one of Canada’s Top Employers? Purdys Chocolatier is delighted to have been...Apply For This Job
Job Description: We are looking for a Administration Support Associate in Toronto, ON. What you will do Responsible for the...Apply For This Job
Our Team Is Growing! Come join our dynamic and adventurous team at Nootka Marine Adventures! You will be working in...Apply For This Job
We are a Dynamic Established Printing and Marketing Company, with two locations, specializing in Direct Mail & Full Service Printing...Apply For This Job