Contract Research Assistant
Work Wellness Institute
Work Location: Work Wellness Institute, Burnaby BC (work can be performed remotely)
Since its inception in 1985, the Work Wellness Institute has been a committed Canadian applied health centre both conducting and supporting research that promotes supportive workplace health practices.
We are hiring a temporary contract Research Assistant to support our growing research portfolio. The Work Wellness Institute Research Department oversees many multi-phase research projects including quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods research. The successful candidate will support the existing research team across all phases of research.
This position is available for 3 months. Remote work is possible within Canada.
· Assisting with coordination and administrative tasks
· Maintaining filing systems and documenting organization
· Participating and contributing to team meetings
· Transcribing interview transcripts with the support of auto-transcription software
· Assisting with participant recruitment and informed consent activities
· Assisting with collection, management, and analysis of primary and secondary data
· Other duties as assigned
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Experience and/or exposure to qualitative methodology and analysis
· Ability to work in a team, and independently
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong ability to distill complex information into concise findings
· Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite
· Bachelor degree in a relevant field (e.g., Social Sciences, Humanities, and Science) either completed or near completed
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Dr. Janessa Griffith, Research Director at [email protected] workwellnessinstitute.org. Thank you for your interest in Work Wellness Institute. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start Date: February 15 (Negotiable)
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: $34,859.83-$51,797.97 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-02-06
Expected start date: 2023-02-15