CHC provides unmatched helicopter services that enable our customers to reach beyond – to work in remote and challenging destinations that limit others – and come home safely. We are dedicated to our purpose of getting our customers where they need to be, when they need to be there, anywhere in the world – safely and reliably. All you have to do is get on board!
At CHC, we pride ourselves on our values and culture:
Simplicity: Finding the most efficient way in everything we do
Agility: Moving quickly and decisively
Collaboration: Working together with candor and transparency
Innovation: Creating solutions and leading change
Ownership: Working with passion and doing what needs to be done
Heli-One is looking for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer “E”/ AVS ( Avionics) .Responsible for maintenance to airworthy standards, inspecting and releasing maintenance for contracted maintenance support at 400 Squadron, Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Borden, Ontario in support of the CH146 OWSS Program.
• Perform aircraft inspections, including airframe avionics, engines and components
• Ensure operating and maintenance procedures comply with industry and internal regulations and quality standards. Interpret technical manuals, drawings and blueprints
• Test repaired aircraft systems for proper performance, cleaning and other routine maintenance work. Maintain accurate statement of maintenance history of the aircraft,
• Troubleshoot issues and develop actions to rectify them. Record problems and actions taken
• May perform other duties as assigned
• Employees must comply with and adhere to all company policies
Minimum 2 years’ experience on Bell 412/CH146 type helicopters preferred.
• Valid Transport Canada AME “E” Type license
• Ability to process complex systems and logically think through problems
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to deal with multiple concurrent requirements, ambiguity and demanding situations
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to process complex systems logically
• Results oriented with a focus on quality. Be computer literate.
• Efficient in the use of electronic or paper based manuals (IETM) and able to navigate through vendor data to find necessary information. In-depth knowledge of aircraft systems and aviation standards.
• Ability to take direction and follow instructions.
Requisition ID: 2023-5346