Reporting to the Assistant Controller, the Accounting Analyst is responsible for working within a variety of accounting fields to efficiently compile accurate information, analyze such data, and help facilitate financial reporting to fulfill internal, external, and regulatory reporting requirements. The incumbent will be detail-oriented and skilled at managing competing priorities.
• A Diploma/Degree in Accounting or Finance with 5-10 years of progressive experience – admin, accounting / costing, analysis, with experience in a manufacturing environment
• Successful completion of an Accounting designation (CPA) preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (advanced level in MS Excel) and other Windows Applications;
• Working knowledge of financial / operational database ERP systems (experience with AS400 is considered an asset);
• Achieves success when working independently and is a proven team player.
• Ability to prioritize competing demands through excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
• An enthusiastic, process-oriented, self-starter who ensures accuracy with the utmost regard to confidentiality.